Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Beginning

This is my first time adventuring into the world of blogging. I make no guarantees that what I say is in fact relative to something you believe, or have experienced. These are my thoughts just simply typed and assigned into a chronological order.

I give you fair warning that I am no expert in any field; in fact, often what you will see here are my brainstorms and thought patterns as I attempt to weave through the questions of life.

I suppose I could say I am old in the sense that I am college educated and enjoy learning, though I am young in my experiences. With that said.... Good literature is a gift, experiences are worth the risk, and uprooting your life to submerge yourself into a 'foreign' culture is necessary for ones self-enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment